Intelligent Peer Review Platform powered by Artificial Intelligence & Machine Language.
UniPRR - Manuscript Submission Platform or Peer Review Software Tool
Manuscript Submission & Peer Review Tool Specific to Publishers Needs
UniPRR is an integrated solution that facilitates the manuscript submission & peer review process, helping the authors to analyze the quality of the manuscript before it is published and boost the review process. Peer review add value to an author’s work and research and UNIPRR makes the process of peer review fast, effective and easy.
The system helps independent researchers and authors to assess the submitted manuscripts for originality, validity & significance and thus, help the editors and reviewers in deciding whether the manuscript should be published through its review process.
UniPRR Article Submission
- Meets Publisher Manuscript submission and Peer Review business requirements off the shelf
- Powered by AI/ML driven algorithms to provide scorecard and auto extraction of metadata
- Quick to implement and reduced peer review TAT
- Highly configurable as per publisher business needs
- Flexible enough to be customized as per publishers’ requirements
- Well-defined product roadmap in consultation with publishers
- Cloud hosted solution with 24*7 IT support
UniPRR Peer Review
- Online HTML view of manuscript with commenting component
- Reviewer can mark comments on the manuscript at specific word/section
- Auto consolidation of reviews from multiple reviewers in one copy for the associate editor
- Configurable reviewer selection based on Blind parameter setup
- Author can approve, reject, and reply to comments
- Comments filtering by author, reviewer available
Technology-driven assistance to facilitate the automated paper submission and peer review process.
A manuscript submission & peer review platform powered by Machine Learning and Natural Learning Processing helps authors and publishers to assess the quality of the manuscript before it is published. The system helps independent researchers and authors to assess the submitted manuscripts for originality, validity & significance and thus, help the editors and reviewers in deciding whether the manuscript should be published through its review process.
Smart Score card for Authors and Paper Visualization for Reviewers
Automatic reviewer selection for editor’s facilitation
Using Public databases to match research objectives and find right reviewers
NLP to understand the paper syntactically and semantically
Single, Double, Triple, and open blinding options at journal levels
Reduced time for reviewers due to intelligent & intuitive paper visualization